Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 06, 2015 154
The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'd always seen The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil and walked straight past, but the updated packaging caught my eye. The line has been given a revamp with a Union Jack print bottle for Mother's Day.

This product is a lovely blend of countless antioxidant-packed, hydrating oils like jojoba and sesame oils and wheatgerm oil (an amazing source of Vitamin E). Vitamin E has anti-ageing properties, as it moisturises and keeps skin firm.

I love the luxurious texture of oils, whether it's for my body, hair or face. The Overnight Serum-In-Oil has a light, non-greasy texture and is absorbed quickly into the skin. The scent is sweet and subtle, probably due to the sweet almond oil.

Facial oils are ideal for applying after moisturiser, as it seals in the moisture and allows your skin to make the most of it. This is particularly crucial to your skincare regimen if you have dry skin, like I do. The Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a great budget buy with hard-working ingredients. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a serum, but it's an amazing hydration boost.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply