Review Detail

3.9 2 0.5
BB Creams May 27, 2014 320
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream in 03 Dark
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Just when I thought BB Cream couldn’t get any better, The Body Shop decides to turn that around by introducing their latest addition, the new Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream, which not only provides you with a seamlessly, natural and spotless coverage, but also fights the look of unsightly blemishes.

Available in 3 universal shades, this amazing product contains purifying Community Fair Trade tea tree oil known to help combat blemishes. I have quite a few blemishes on my face from having had acne as a teenager, so I’m always looking for products to conceal and help me achieve flawless-looking skin.

I’m so happy that I could try this BB Cream because it helped to do just that. I can honestly say that I feel more confident since using this product. It blends in so well with my skin tone, leaving my skin moisturised and instantly refreshed without a hint of shine.

The only problem is that I find it to be a bit pricey at R85.00 for a 40ml tube. Other than that, it definitely does what it claims to do. So, based on that, I would recommend it gladly.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply