Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes February 24, 2014 246
The Body Shop Special Edition Blueberry Body Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve never used a body scrub before, and I’m so glad I got the chance to use The Body Shop’s Special Edition Blueberry Body Scrub as the first. I never realised how vital a body scrub is until now. Or how amazingly yummy one can be!

Looking at the scrub alone, it reminds me of cheesecake topping. It even smelled of it! But don’t be tempted, ladies. This delicious scrub is not meant to be eaten (even the package says so!)

The best part about this scrub is that the results are instant. Just after one use, my skin was left more soft and supple than before, and with the most delectable scent. Another thing I love about this scrub is that it isn’t too grainy or harsh on your skin. It’s just right and was even therapeutic in a way.

I would recommend this scrub to anyone that loves a sweet scrub or that’s looking for an effective body exfoliator. The Body Shop have really outdone themselves with this awesome product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 25, 2014
Thanks Kelly
I'm always a tad bit sceptical about body scrubs cos it normally hurts. So then I would use it once or twice then contemplate a third time and end up giving it away or throwing it out.
N
Nuri1
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply