fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 8 0.5
Face Masks June 03, 2011 525
Living in Durban the humidity plays havoc with oily skin, more so in summer. Most masks designed to target excess oil for oily skin didn’t seem to work for me - after using them I couldn’t see or feel in difference in any way. Then I found the Seaweed Iconic Clay mask and it really does wonders. First of all a little bit of it is all you need to smooth over your face in a thin layer, it isn’t necessary to glop huge amounts of it over your face and neck for it to work. I’ve been using it twice a week for 7 weeks now and the product is not even half way finished so it’s good value for money. In addition to that, after using it my skin is not oily at all and feels clean and fresh without any tightness. Regular use has smoothed out problem areas, and new blemishes have dried out after one application. One aspect though that you must keep in mind is that exposure to air can dry it out really quickly so ensure the lid is firmly screwed closed after every use or you’ll be left with a lump of rock. From all the masks I’ve tried this is truly the best I’ve found for oily skin. I highly recommend this mask and you can purchase it at The Body Shop for R110.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply