Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Treatments, Masks June 04, 2013 405
My nourishing pretreatment oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've had this for a while! It was R99 for 200mls and considering how often i wash my thick hair and how much of product i use a total bargain! I used to find this oil heavy and slightly greasy! The reason for that is i got spoiled using high end salon hair oils which are dry oil/ serum/elixirs as it were and absorb with no greasy afterfeel! Always being one to interfere with my hair and trying to deconstruct thick voluminous hair i had a brazilian hair treatment and have coloured and highlighted as well as heatstyling every second day has changed the architecture of my hair! No long is it silky and unable to hold a clip, so poker straight that its unable to hold a curl alll this treating and efforts ive made to deviate from my natural hair has left me with slightly rough feeling but gorgeously coloured and highlighted hair!
This is where this oil has been a major boon!
Because it is a slightly heavier hair oil than others ive used it functions well as a preconditioner before i wash! And after ive washed i just grip what would have gone through a ponytail and pull three drops of the oil through before i dry! Its really saved me from having frazzled ends! I highly recommend this!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply