Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 11, 2015 322
Best for Dry Skin!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m always looking for body washes and bath oils that smells good but also keep my skin moisturized all day. I received this body shop cocoa butter body wash as a Mothers day gift from BB :) The moment I started using this I could feel the difference it made to my skin. It feels really soft and well moisturized. The texture of this product is lovely, rich and creamy. I felt that there’s no need to apply lotion afterwards but with my dry skin I have no choice. This is a great product for winter and would last long because you don’t need much as it lathers well with a bath lily. I was only a bit disappointed that it doesn’t smell like their Cocoa body butter. Don’t get me wrong, I love the chocolate scent, I shower at night and in the morning the scent still lingers but I expected something different. I will definitely purchase this one. After using it for a little less than two weeks my overly dry skin is looking healthy and very moisturized. So if you want a product that gives you a quick solution to dry skin, this is it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply