Review Detail

4.5 24 0.5
Styling Tools July 16, 2013 505
Tangle Teezer Compact in Read and Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased this Tangle Teezer a while ago from Takealot as they were having a special and it was R129 including shipping - a good deal that I just could not pass up! I think they are still running the special now.

This is the compact one, but it fits well in the palm of my hand, and I don't really see how getting the regular-sized one would be better for me. It comes with a handy cover for the bristles, meaning it can go into your handbag without messing them up.

The bristles themselves are all different heights, and are made from flexible plastic. They do work exceptionally well at removing tangles from your hair, whether it is wet or dry. Normally I don't like to comb my hair when it is wet as I don't want to damage it, but I don't feel that the Tangle Teezer does damage my hair.

For those of you with long hair, or thick hair, or with children who hate having their hair brushed because it hurts, the Tangle Teezer is just for you!

Tangle Teezer also claim that there is less hair loss when using their product, and although this could be the case (I never really measured with a regular brush), there was still some hair loss for me. But that is inevitable I guess - our hair is meant to shed!

All in all this is a very successful product and combs through knotty hair easily, and more importantly, completely pain-free.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply