Review Detail

4.5 24 0.5
Styling Tools July 16, 2013 508
Tangle Teezer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

In 2013 I highlighted my hair at a hair dressers, unfortunately something went wrong and the reaction my hair had was to instantly tangle from the root to the tip, anytime I did anything, to Mae brushing or combing my hair an impossibility. I tried pretty much every product I could think of to try and tame my hair, unfortunately nothin worse.
I decided to suck it up and order a Tangle Teezer, I was hesitant because it is a rather expensive hair brush to buy and I was nervous that it wouldn't work. I eventually got to the stage that I would pay anything to get hair without knots and tangles. I purchased my Tangle Teezer for R170 from Take a Lot, incl postage.
I was hesitant to use the brush at first, because I was so used to a painful and long procedure of trying to brush my hair.
I sucked up all the courage I could and brushed my hair, it was miraculous, you are advised to start from the tips and move up to the roots which is what I did. I experienced a 100% pain free hair brushing, the tangles were lightly massaged out of my hair and I was left with smooth! tangle free locks with (a bonus) shine.

I've used the Tangle Teezer wet and dry and it is a life changing hair brush that will make any problem hair beautiful and untangled. I have even suggested it to my friends with kids as it is a dream to use, a friend of mine (African) only uses it on her hair and has the best results. Basically this brush will work with any hairstyle, hair style and hair length.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply