Review Detail

4.5 24 0.5
Styling Tools July 16, 2013 508
Tangle Teezer Purple
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was rather sceptical about this brush because it didn't look all that special to me, but I was really blown away by it. This is truly a very versatile brush. I use this in the bath, when I am blowdrying my hair and for everyday brushing. I really find this to be an all purpose brush that works wonders. It untangles hair very easily with very little pain and I also find that I don't end up with a thousand strand of hairs in the brush after use. With other brushes my hair fall is rather alarming (granted I am still battling with my iron deficiency) but this brush truly is a log gentler on my hair.

Another thing I really love is that this is so easy to clean. While washing my hair I take this into the bath or shower with me and use it to brush through my conditioner. Afterwards I give it a quick wash and it's good as new.

I paid R229 for mine on the Rubybox website, but Takealot currently sells other brushes for only R109 which is a massive saving! I also saw that they have ones in compacts that is seriously tempting me now.

This is truly a must for everyone and worth the money!
SMTCHA022
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply