Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2649
Tampax Compak: No More Embarrassments
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

?Please note this post mind be a bit graphic for some of my readers if reading about how Someone deals with their period please feel free to not read any more. I know period can be a touchy subject for many of you women but it's a part of life we can't ignore.

I have always dreaded that time of the month and yes ladies by that time of the month I do mean my period .. Hormone's are crazy , I go on a feeding frenzy and not to mention numbness and odour.

I was on the pad of so many years but couldn't handle the grossness of it and discomfort of it.

I few years ago I ditched the unsexy pad and went onto tampons , being a first timer to tampons I honestly had no clue on what to get ! Regular ? Super? I had no idea what these words meant and what is best suited for me, my brains couldn't cope with these thoughts . I also tried so many brands and found that a lot of these brands didn't work for me , some were poor quality and didn't have an applicator which made inserting a bit of a problem and a messy situation.

I came across Tampax , I won't lie the applicator intrigued me and I wanted to try it out! What's what more brand of tampons to try out I thought hehe .

I also received Tampax in regular and super from beauty bulletin to review and to share my opinions about the product . With me having already used this tampons before but it easy for me to get on the bandwagon.

For you ladies who are embarrassed about periods like I am , nothing more embarrassing then carrying around a tampon in your handbag that everyone can notice, the Tampax wrappers literally looks like candy wrappers so no more feeling embarrassed be??cause no one will ever know it's really a tampon especially when you have a friend that's in need and don't want anyone to notice I am sure many of you have been on the receiving end and felt so embarrassed.

Let's talk applicator , I have yet to find a tampon that has an easy to use applicator like Tampax it doesn't hurt at all and slides in easily. I have always been worried about hurting myself with applicators but this one glides like butter .

What I like most is that you don't feel it at all so you can go about your day with no discomfort or pain because it won't feel like there's anything and no irritation which is a big concern.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
January 30, 2015
Hi Candice :) I agree about pads being uncomfortable, When I first started my period (a shy 12 year old girl) I was too embarrassed to tell my mom I started my period, so for the first 2 months I used toilet paper as pads. haha! Talk about gross and uncomfortable. I couldn't take it anymore, so by the third month I just sent my mom a text message saying "I started my period" LOL. The things us girls have to go through. I only started using tampons a few years later and I've never looked back. Like you, I also experimented with different brands, and I have to agree with you that Tampax is by far the most comfortable and easy to insert.
AH
Adel Heine
January 30, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Wow Adel I am so happy I am not alone lol I also did the toilet paper thing hehehe here I thought I was the only one..
C
cpeter01
January 30, 2015
?#?WIN? ?#?FridayPrizeDay?
I love that this captures the truth about pads.
I used to think I was the only weirdo because of the odour that came from using those - I tried all sorts of body sprays with all kinds of "nice" smell to kill that odour but no, I have been liberated with Tampons. An thanks to these attractive one, I am finally using what I am attracted to.
M
Madibo
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply