Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 3 0.5
Foundations January 24, 2013 119
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At R310, I expected this product to be exactly what it says it is. I still have mixed feelings about this product though.
Packaging wise, its beautiful. Its simple and to the point with a screw on cap. The packaging has a little window so you can see the color of the product. You also squeeze the tube to get product out, which is nice because you control how much you get out of the tube.
For me, this product was more of a foundation than a moisturizer. It had a greater coverage than most tinted moisturizers that I have tried. This was a good and a bad thing for me. I wear tinted moisturizers when I don't want it to look like I tried too hard with my make up and because you can just apply it with your fingers. I ended up having to blend this with a brush and you can see a major difference once this has been applied.
Also, although it says oil free, this product made my skin incredibly oily and highlighted the areas that are already oily. I ended up having to use a powder over this to achieve a natural look.
Like I said, I have mixed feelings about this product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply