Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Stila HD Beauty Balm
BB Creams April 12, 2013 199
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What can I say? This is fabulosity in a bottle? I've been hearing and reading a lot about the hype that is the BB cream, and after doing some of my own research on what's the best on the market (internationally and locally available) I decided to give this one a try, and I will not look back! It's a bit pricey (between ZAR380 and ZAR400), but it lasts a really long time because you don't lather it on, but spread a small amount evenly. It gives great coverage (so I don't need to use foundation with it - but you can if you want to), and it's very light and smells very fresh! It gives my skin a great boost - from looking pale and run-down I look bright eyed and ready to take on the day which is awesome considering I've been under a lot of stress recently. It lasts all day, and the long term benefit supposedly include diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing redness and reducing pore size! Who wouldn't want all of that wrapped up in a pretty silver tube that looks good on your makeup stand too :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply