Stila HD Beauty Balm
BB Creams April 12, 2013 203
Stila Bronze BB
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This BB cream is quite thick, and I find it doesn't smooth well without a primer or moisturiser. The coverage is less than average, you might need to use it as a primer under your foundation if you are looking for more coverage. I like the minimal coverage for summer though.

It gives skin a tanned glow, which I quite like, although when it is really hot I felt my face looked oily, but that may have just been the insane weather we had. Some bronzing powder does the trick though. I sometimes feel it makes me look to summery and tanny and holidayish for work.(Does that even make sense?)

The best part of this by far is it is waterproof and has an SPF of 30, so it is perfect for the summer holidays! I used it everyday while away this past holiday. It has a strange scent, sort of like sunblock, sort of not, I can't quite put my finger on it.

And it really is waterproof, you can feel it when you remove it at the end of the day. And it really does stay all day.

he Stila website lists the following benefits:

"Contains innovative micro spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce wrinkle depth by up to 84%
Infused with natural, skin-protecting emollients which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7%
Enriched with a proprietary blend, which has been shown to reduce skin inflammation, improve texture, stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 67%
Broad-spectrum spf 30 protects the skin
Hydrates and nourishes the skin
Helps reduce pore size and provide oil and blemish control
Features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation
Uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage
Bronzes and primes the skin for a sun-kissed glow
Oil-free, paraben-free, dermatologist tested and ideal for all skin types"
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply