Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 26, 2014 535
Sorbet Spa Escape Refresh Body Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

the wonderful ladies from the sorbet group have sent me this product. The product retails for R40 for a quantity of 200 ml. The packaging is blue in colour with bold white print. There is a warning on the back of the package that states you need to test the product for sensitivity on the inside of the arm. i recommend doing this as fragranced products can cause skin irritations and infections. There is also a quality guarantee from Clicks about returns and satisfaction. The packaging is recyclable.

I tested the product for sensitivity and I did not experience any irritation. However, when opening the product do not squeeze it too fast else a lot of product can come out. the product is a blue gel like substance with a light fragrance. The directions of use are to either apply the product to skin or a wash cloth and work into a lather with gentle circular motions. i personally feel that wetting the skin first would make the lathering easier. All in all I would recommend purchasing the product as it does refresh your body, is easy to use and purifies the skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply