Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes November 08, 2013 203
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Clarifying Shower Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Normally I would say that you would be crazy to purchase a body wash for R190...But I have my exception here.

The Soap and Glory Clean On Me Clarifying Shower Gel is not just a shower gel, but a body lotion as well. So when you need to get on the go in the morning without having to spend that extra 5 minutes applying body lotion, this is the best thing you can possibly buy.

I have pretty dry skin and it gets worse in winter. But the best part of this, is that you can use this in summer as well because even though it lathers on really thick, it actually calms your skin from any irritation.

My skin felt smoother and softer each use. The gel also has natural mandarin peel extract.

If you have ever used any Soap and Glory product, you would know about their signature "Pink" scent. This gel contains that which is a floralish scent.

This gel retails on Rubybox for R189.95 for a 500ml bottle. It is well worth the buy. So go on and try it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 05, 2014
Currently on sale at Rubybox for R139.95 and if you use your rubypoints, you save even more!
A
Arthz
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply