fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 12 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 20, 2014 500
perfect make up with Smashbox (Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

"Womans months" my fiance bought me these 3 products frm smashbox he sad its a present 4 woman's month.1photo finish foundation primer light.2 Liquid HD Foundation.3 Halo Hydrating Perfecting primer.wow I was so happy.Beauty tips Ladies!!if u want a perfect look in make up use, Photo Finish Foundation Primer light,it is oily free,60% water based primer it deals with oily,Acne-prone or sensitive skin.its a silky blend of vitaminsC & antioxidants can be worn alone or underfoundation 2 help reduce the appearance of fine lines & pores 4 visibly softer skin.The revolutionary Formula has oil absorbers 4 a smooth matte finish all day(all day ladies),light diffusers to minimise the appearance of imperfections,Vitamins & peptides 2 help even tone & promote collagen production 4 flawless future,yay isn't that great!!"TIPS"TIPS"TIPS"apply a dimer-sized amount of" PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER LIGHT" 2 clean or moisturised skin using fingertips 4 complexion perfection 4 extra matte coverage,it goes well with ( Liquid HD Foundatio Broad Spectrum SPF 15& finish with "Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder"I ask my fiance hw did he knw these 3 they go 2gether,he sad the sales lady told him.Smashbox is the best!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply