Review Detail

4.4 12 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 20, 2014 499
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is the BEST
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used to use a different primer from Woolworths which was great but then I was given the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer as a gift and I don't think I will ever turn back again!

I suffer from oily skin and this primer is an oil-free formula to smooth and perfect oily, acne-prone or sensitive skin. Yipeeee for me :)

It is a light, silky soft product that evens out my skin tone making the application of my foundation literally flawless.

You know a product is working for you when you get compliments from other people saying "Wow, your skin looks FABULOUS, what are you using"

This primer has a blend of vitamins A and E, grape seed extract and green tea with no particular smell to it but I think it's all in the touch and feel of your skin. This unique formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer skin with a velvety smooth finish.

I don't think I will ever be able to not use this particular primer before applying foundation again. It's a girls best friend!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
June 19, 2014
How much is it?
M
makemeprettyplease
June 19, 2014
I also started with the smashbox brand and it became an obsession! I bought almost every other brands primer too like Stila, avon, shzen, revlon! This one is good and stays put!
R
rash
June 25, 2014
Would love to try out a primer, never used one before..
C
cpeter01
June 30, 2014
Reading this review wow I really wanna try this smashbox photo finish!!
BB
bianca b.k
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply