Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays January 25, 2011 127
Smashbox Photo Finish Bronzing Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What I love about this Bronzing Primer is that it warms and evens out my skin tone. The colour in the bottle looks very dark, but once you’ve applied it on your skin (mine is very fair), it doesn’t look dark at all and gives your skin that very subtle healthy bronze/glowing look. You can use this primer alone or under foundation to increase its longevity. I usually use this under foundation, especially when I go out because I don’t even need to touch up with powder throughout the day. And I have definitely noticed the difference especially when I use products like tinted moisturisers that don’t give as much coverage as liquid foundations. After I’ve applied the primer to my face, I find that if I just use a bit of tinted moisturiser, my face has very good coverage, yet it looks really natural. My pores are less visible and my skin feels like silk! No jokes! You have to go to the Smashbox counter and apply some and you’ll feel the difference!

If you think that this miracle product is simply heavenly, wait, there’s more. This product contains antioxidants, vitamin A & E, grape seed extract and green tea too! So not only does your skin look good, but it is being pampered at the same time. Another bonus is that this product is oil-free, so it is suitable for people with all types of skin.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
January 25, 2011
SOUNDS AWESOME! I will have to go and try it out!!! Thanks for the awesome review Chloe!
A
atomickitten
January 25, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks Maryanne :) You'll be soooo in LOVE with this!! I think this comes close to how I felt about the Dior Rouge Lipstick (the one I wanted to marry...) yes that one ;)
K
kikobunny0102
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply