Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays January 25, 2011 127
SmashBox Bronzing Primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been meaning to review this product for ages, but didn't get down to it.

Let me start with the brand, Smashbox Cosmetics is famous for its primers, and I know why! It is an amazingly smooth application, and makes my skin feel so soft and silky. It also leaves a perfect canvas to apply your foundation or BB cream on, and helps it last the entire day.

This primer looks very dark in the bottle, and also before you have blended it in, but once blended it just gives a bronzed glow. I dont have to use much product because it glides over your skin so easily. I apply it over my moisturiser, under my BB cream. This primer can also be used alone, without foundation or BB cream, and maybe just a slight dusting of blush. The primer helps to minimise pores and imperfections, but if you need fuller coverage opt for foundation over it. The product also contains antioxidants, vitamin A & E, grape seed extract and green tea, so it feels luxurious, and nourishes your skin too.

This primer suits all skin types once blended in, but if you find it too dark for your entire face, try using it where the sun would usually hit, as a bronzer.

It is quite expensive, but the luxurious silky feeling you get on your face makes it all worth it!
Smashbox primer.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply