Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
SMASHBOX CAMERA READY BB CREAM EYES SPF 15
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am one of the miserable few, who no matter how hard I try to make sure my lifestyle is always healthy and well balanced so my skin will radiate and glow, never manage to escape the raccoon eye effect! My facial skin is in pretty good condition all things considered, but my under eye area is another story. I always seem to be walking around like my eyeliner and mascara have run. Any under eye concealers I have used sit caked in the lines under my eyes, doing nothing to reduce the dark circles and puffiness problems permanently. The telltale signs of ageing, balancing a stressful work and family life as well as bad genes are always encircling my precious eyes. If the saying "Your eyes are the windows to your soul" is anything to go by, mine is always dark and gloomy. :-(

That is until I was one of the fortunate few to try the SMASHBOX CAMERA READY BB CREAM EYES BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15. A BB Cream for eyes? Now that's a novel concept I thought but I was keen to try it out if would help in my quest to solve my dark circles issues! Thanks to Beauty Bulletin and Smashbox, my world has totally transformed!

The BB Eye cream comes in a slick black box in the Smashbox signature colours of Red, Black and White. The koki pen like tube echoes the same colour scheme with the shade of the BB Cream on the rim. I chose a light shade as the rest of my skin is pretty fair and stands out in huge contrast to my under eye area, so I wanted it to conceal as much as it could. Just one click and swipe of the magic marker under my eyes on thoroughly cleansed skin and it does the trick of blurring the complexion uneveness I had with the rest of my face. The formula is not thick and blends well and easily leaving no evidence of it's existence on your skins surface. That's something completely foreign to me as I always have to lather on concealer to notice a difference.

Over the two week period that I have used the BB Cream, I have also noticed a reduction in puffiness and my delicate eye area looks moisturised and lighter too. No need to use serums or any sun protection during the day as it comes built in with SPF 15 as well as Blemish Balm properties.

The BB Cream for eyes is a new innovation in the eye treatment world but definitely keeps up to its hype and reputation. It is a bit on the pricey side but comes from a high end, good quality brand so it is something I recommend and will continue to purchase for myself. Hope my dramatic Before and After picture will convince you too!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply