Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams December 26, 2013 146
So hydrating and a great treat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

One thing that I have been religious about, since writing my articles, is moisturizer. I have noticed how much longer my foundation lasts and how much smoother it is applied on, best of all, it no longer leaves that crumby look. However, about a week before receiving my prize, I was getting really nervous as it seemed that my usual moisturizer wasn't helping anymore, with the latest dry spell that we are still experiencing. I began exploring my options and have gone as far as serums, lotions and gels (reviews coming soon) but once receiving this gem, I no longer have to search far and wide. This moisturizer is probably the most hydrating cream that I have ever applied to my face. I have been using it twice daily and love the instant healthy-glow that it adds to my appearance. I have since, stopped wearing so much foundation, during the summer months, as I don't feel I have to cover up as much and it is a lot healthier on my skin. The scent is very refreshing and a little goes a long way! The texture is a nice, thick consistency and feels like an indulgent to your skin. In my head, I picture my skin reaching out to grab some more with it's dehydrated little claws, every time I open the bathroom cabinet. If it is one thing that I am not entirely happy with, it would be the tube that it comes in. I wish that it had a dispenser of some sort that could control the amount that comes out, as I mentioned, a little goes a long way and I am often left with a hand full of moisturizer that I push into my hubby's face.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply