3.6 17 0.5
shield_women_CP_shower_box+stick_640.jpg
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays October 31, 2013 994
Best protection ever
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been reading all the reviews on this product, and worried people not using it correctly!

I received this in a Rubybox and I am so happy I did! I have been suffering from excessive sweating for over 18 years, shield had a cream when I was younger that worked for me but sadly it was discontinued!

As for the new clinical protection, when applied properly it works better than I could ever hope to put into words here!

For best results shower before applying!
This product is not meant to be used as every other product on the market, but rather it is meant to be applied before bedtime!! This is when out bodies temperate is stable and the clinical protection gets it's work started! Our sweat glands are least active at night and therefore most receptive to the unique ingrediants in the tri-active shield clinical protection! Through out the night the formula builds up a strong level of protection that will keep you dry during the day time! Even if you have a shower in the morning! It is not neccasarry to reapply in the morning, two twists of the easy applicator per underarm will provide enough protection for up to 48 hours, although I apply mine every night!

I have used products that have to have a doctors prescription like Dri-clor which burned my underarms, also salt crystals and every anti perspirant on the market!
Shield Clinical Protection works! And the best part is I don't have to compromise on my level of protection on the days that I shave or epilate my underarms because it doesn't burn, the formula has no alcohol, and moisturizes my underarms as well!!

Finally an antiperspirant that is strong and hard against sweating, but gentle and kind to my skin, even when my skin is extra sensitive after shaving!!! The price is R80 but this well earned as in this little bottle is an extremely hard working anti perspirant! You get what you pay for, and this is something that you will never regret taking off the shelf
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply