3.6 17 0.5
shield_women_CP_shower_box+stick_640.jpg
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays October 31, 2013 994
Not effective
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently got very excited to see that Foschini has brought in a discount make up range called Colours Limited. And while the colours aren't really limited, as the range is quite amazing, the quality is. They have a little bit of everything!
The presentation is stunning, everything looks so professional and appealing. I had to stop myself from purchasing everything, but looking back, I am glad I didn't.
At first glance, the eye shadow looks high quality with high pigmented, soft based eye shadow. I bought the Mosaic (soft) pallet for only R49.95 which boasts a range of 15 stunning colours perfect to complete any look.
Unfortunately, it is very low in pigment so doesn't spread very easily, and doesn't show up very well. The applicator supplied is not helpful at all, and I eventually opted for a eye shadow brush. Still, I didn't get a good look from this - which is highly disappointing, as I was hoping to extend my range with these beautiful colours!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 27, 2013
Silly computer! I write my reviews in Word first to check my grammar and spelling, and pasted the wrong one. Hmm, let me try again!

I was so excited to get this, in this month's ruby box, although I use Nivea as my go-to for roll ons, I gave this a try. I love the powdery texture and scent when applying this, but find that the holes that dispense the formula are unhygienic as they catch any cotton particles, and it is impossible to remove them or clean it. Also, I find that this has to be reapplied throughout the day as it is not long lasting at all, and doesn't keep it's freshness.
M
Megzi_16
January 28, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

LOL was reading through the reviews and I came up to your review. Then I thought I maybe clicked the back button by mistake and scrolled up. But I saw it was for the Shield and I was like, wait what? LOL Then I read your comment LOL
A
Arthz
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply