fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.1 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 07, 2016 966
Do not use they change ingredients don't put warnings on box i spent 2 days in hospital
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wasn't going to post this but have no choice but to name and shame as Schwarzkopf are no longer replying to my emails.
Since 2019 i have used the same hair dye XXL live cosmic blue. Didnt do patch test as I've use this product for the last 2 years every 6 to 8 weeks never had any problem. Until 2 weeks ago. Saturday night I coloured my hair and could of leave it on 10 mins as it was burning. I wake up Sunday and my scalp is on fire and weeping so much my hair is stuck to my scalp. Later on Sunday the side of my head starts swelling. Monday morning I wake up looking like my face has exploded. After spending 6 hours at Birmingham Eye hospital as my eye was that swollen it had closed. Then a further 7 hours in heartlands a&e given steroids antibiotics for a sever allergic reaction. After 3 days the swelling finally went down.. but then I developed a rash all over my body which required further steroids and steroid cream. Over 2 weeks and I'm still feeling the effects of the sever reaction physically and financially.. cost me a fortune in taxis to hospitals and prescriptions charges for 9 different medicines. My left eye is never going to be normal again the swelling and rash has caused skin to sag on my eye lid. I contacted schwarzkopf and they admitted that they changed a perfumed ingredient in the product in May 2021, but didn't put any warning on the box that the product had changed !! If they had put a warning on the box that it had been changed i would of done a patch test.
LADIES DO NOT USE XXL LIVE !!!!
Sorry about the horrific photos but you need to see what xxl live can cause
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply