Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Shampoo April 22, 2013 209
A good shampoo that lives up to the claims at a reasonable price
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I like my wavy hair so I do not want to over style it and weigh it down with products. However I do not like the stand up and fly away hairs especially those kinky ones. Enter Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Satin Smooth Shampoo with anti-frizz and satin shine complex. First off it smells lovely so it makes washing your hair a little bit more pleasurable. I found it doesn’t leave my hair fragrant once dry though. This is fine by me as I use other fragranced products that I do not want it to clash with. I was pleasantly surprised that the shampoo actually lived up to Schwarzkopf’s claims. I even used the shampoo on its own to check that it wasn’t the conditioner or other styling products. My hair had volume, was smooth, the frizz was tamed and the waves were still there though a bit subdued. It felt soft and smooth even without conditioner. This is surprising as for those that don’t know wavy hair is prone to be dry and coarse.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Satin Smooth Shampoo is available in 250 ml and 400 ml bottles. Purchasing the bigger bottle will make this shampoo reasonably priced but only if you can commit to such a big bottle and will use all of it.

A good shampoo that lives up to the claims at a reasonable price.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply