Review Detail

4.4 5 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators March 23, 2015 606
Smooth operator
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product from Rubybox online when the site had 33% off regular merchandise! That was a happy steal for me and using this product, I realised that it came as no surprise when the first shipment was SOLD OUT!!! My mum in law & i were so excited when we recieved it, we used it immediately and were blown away. This ergonomically designed, hand held hard skin device is exceptional at removing unwanted, painful hard skin under the foot in minutes. I was so silly to have not taken before and after pics immediately to boast its effectiveness. This product is a must have for men and women, men considering they don't take care of their feet as often as women do, any brother, father or husband would truly appreciate this extremely useful tool. I'm so excited about this product that I'm considering getting one for my salon as I know I will have many happy clients as well as save treatment time. The only downside is that you have to use it outdoors as there is alot of dust when removing the dry, hard skin. Don't hesitate, I'm glad I did'nt!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 28, 2015
I'm always so nervous that these electronic devices might damage your feet. But maybe I just need to give it a try and see for myself :)
D
Des1234
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply