fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 8 0.5
Hair Removal September 15, 2010 511
Schick Silk Effects+ Razor
I do love the feel of using a hair removal cream but when time is not always on my side I turn to my trusty razor- Schick Silk Effects+

The look, feel and results are phenomenal. It’s an easy to use razor that guarantees a smooth and close shave.

The razor is much “fatter” than the normal razor blades and comes in a variety of colours and patterns. Even though it is much broader, it fits perfectly into your hand and is ergonomically designed for extra comfort whilst handling tricky corners. My razor is white with a pink rubber on the under-side and a pink rubber on the top with bright yellow, aqua and blue flowers. The blade has a white plastic cover so that the blades are always protected and so are you. There is a white push-release button that when pushed, allows the blade attached to slide off and be removed.

The razor comes in a cute white plastic shower hanger that easily attaches onto the wall with its plastic suction cups. There is a plastic tray that comes enclosed that contains a refill blade, the container can hold up to 5 blades at a time.

The blade is equipped with exclusive microfine wires that prevent nicks and cuts and ensure an extremely close shave. There is also an aqua green strip above the blades known as the Ultra Glide Strip. This strip is enriched with aloe; this allows the pivoting blade to glide easily, leaving your skin smooth to the touch.

This is a funky, fresh and unique looking razor that adds some colour into your bathroom. It gives a smooth and close shave, leaving legs looking shiny and hair-free. It’s super easy to use and glides with ease. I have experienced no cuts or grazes from this razor even with the quickest of shaves. To initially purchase the razor is expensive, but thereafter only the refill blades are needed. Each blade lasts for a long amount of time and through many uses.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply