4.8 14 0.5
SBR-Range-400x400.jpg
Body Moisturizers June 19, 2019 4840
SBR REPAIR CREAM
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With winter around the corner I had to find a golden face cream asap, just a quick summary on my skin start to finish. I have extremely dry skin, with winter nearing my skin gets extremely sore and flaky.

I decided to ask a friend for some advice and I was then told to try out SBR CREAM. So with nothing to lose I asked my husband to purchase this. I used it for the very first time last night. So after taking a shower I opened the SBR Repair Cream and I noticed its quite a thick cream, I applied it on my face and noticed that a little goes a long way, it created a sort of barrier on my face and looked a tad bit oily yet well moisturized. This morning when I woke up my face didn't feel dry and sore which was amazing... so getting out of bed this morning I showered and applied the cream and used a little less this time, it's a little strange at first when you apply it as creates this barrier on your skin, but I must admit you do see instant results, this cream also contains a fatty substance that keeps the skin moist and soft. I can't wait to see the results after a month of usage.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply