SBR-Range-400x400.jpg
Body Moisturizers June 19, 2019 4841
SBR RANGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Repair, Restore and Replace!

That's exactly what Jason and I have been doing for the last few weeks. We’ve put the SBR Repair and Lipocreams to the test.

I was over the moon yesterday when I received this package, as you know I love leopard print and just how gorgeous is this @lou.harvey vanity bag. SBR Repair and Lipocream can be used for dry skin, extreme dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, contact dermatitis and other dry skin conditions.

First impressions!

My skin always suffer during the winter, especially my hands. They get awfully ashy and dry.
This past week I have been using @sbrlipocream and that I have received from @beauty_bulletin it's been my life saver.It absorbs quickly and leave my hands moisturized, I apply it two to three times a day and use the SBR Repair once at night time.

And it's not only for your hands, you can apply it to dry ashy elbows, knees and heels.

Who doesn't love a good all round product.?

It's been 3 weeks and here is our thoughts, our final review:

My husband felt that the Lipocream was a little to oily for him but then I told him to apply a little less. He did and his dry and ashy skin is something of the past. At night time he used the repair cream on his hands and feet which was the major problem with, he had flanking skin between his fingers that's how dry it was but the Lipocream and repair cream restored his skin and this product will now become a staple in our home.

I on the other hand really loved how this product moisturized my skin from head to toe. I use the Lipocream on my whole body and face. At night after a hot bath I would use the repair cream, not only was my skin moisturized but it felt softer and the overall look of my skin is much healthier. I have a few stretch marks on my belly that previously looked really bad and dehydration made it worse. The Lipocream with the repair even made them appear better. I am very keen to see how the stretch marks will appear in the next two to three months.

Oh and however visited and asked for hand cream, I offered a little bit of this magic in a tube. My friends really enjoyed it and one of my friends went to buy her own tube of Lipocream.

I am in love? with the SBR Lipocream and Repair cream. Our skin really is repaired, moisture is replaced and is well protected against the winter.

Thank you @beauty_bulletin ?? #selfdefenceforskinsa #skincare #winterskincare

Sent from my Huawei phone

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20190630_103938.jpg
IMG_20190630_103646.jpg
IMG_20190621_141135.jpg
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply