Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters February 21, 2013 273
Shimmering Bronzer : Bronze Godness
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love Bronzers. I have so many, yet it's simply never enough. I received this one as a prize from BB and it has to be one of the most amazing bronzers I've come across. The bronzer has the colours which are split and in different hues of gold.

I love the look bronzers gave me because I have a medium skin tone and it gives me a gorgeous and beautiful glow which I really can't get enough of. This bronzer can actually be used as a bronzer and double up as eyeshadow, I've tried it as the eyeshadow but it's really shimmery so it would be perfect for parties but not regular day time usage.

I used an angled brush when using this bronzer so I could get a more defined look. I dusted the bronzer on my cheek bones. WOW! This bronzer was smooth and shimmery, it gave me a beautiful glow with a light shimmer which catches the light. I love the way it set, with a perfect non oily feeling.

I would recommend you give this bronzer a try. I has a beautiful mix of colours which are light and dark but turns out perfect on skin, it is available in another colour called Gold Princess which is for lighter skin.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 28, 2013
This Bronzer sounds Amazing,great review priya.
I must try this one, love the names they have given to these beautiful bronzers.How nice, that it can be used as a eyeshadow as well.
NK
Nancy Katy
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply