Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters February 21, 2013 271
For the price it is just great!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had been looking for a contouring bronzer for some time. To be able to contour with a bronzer it cannot contain any shimmer or too much orange colour. It has to be neutral brown that can mimic natural shadows on your face - and none of our shadows ever look orange LOL. I was waiting to be able to afford Benefit Hoola but then stumbled into this baby at Dischem for only R30. No question I had to get it!

The name says Sun Shimmer but oddly the product is not shimmery at all - thus perfect for contouring. It has a medium pigmentation which I don't mind since I wouldn't want to overdo it. The powder itself is fairly soft and gets picked up nicely with a soft brush. It has a slight dusty look and can make your face look a bit dirty if applied too much but I think that could be the case for a lot of bronzers. You just need to apply more carefully and its perfect.

Overall I couldn't be happier for the price I paid. It is not the best in the world but considering the price and amount it is very decent. It is a nice substitue for an expensive product until I am willing to splurge on anything better and so far it has been the only cheap bronzer that wasn't orange!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 08, 2011
I wanted to try this but I saw little shimmers so I didn't get it. I've hit pan with my Hoola.. might need to just spend alot and get it again. It lasts really long though. Probably a year now and i use it everytime i apply makeup :)
K
kikobunny0102
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply