Review Detail

4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 672
Rimmel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Rimmel Scandal mascara comes in a super cute bright orange packaging. The shape of the mascara is much larger than the other Rimmel mascaras that are currently on sale, as the definitive characteristic of this mascara is the massive brush. For those who are use to much smaller mascara brushes, it may take a few times to get use to using such a big brush, but what I like is that it applies the product evenly across the lashes. This mascara does not clump on me even after applying a few coats. I like that the consistency of the product is not too dry or too liquidy, and the black is intense. It really enhances the length and thickness of lashes without the drama of clumps.

I did however notice that it was very difficult applying this mascara to my lower lashes, as my lashes are short.

Overall, this is a good mascara that is more affordable than other drugstore brands. This mascara retails for R89.99 compared to R100+ for other mascaras. The packaging is cute, the big brush is great for an even, clumpless application. A good few coats of this baby will finish up any rocking eye makeup look!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply