Review Detail

4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 673
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I found this mascara brush a bit difficult to use, the brush seems too large (I might get used to it after a while). I also felt that the mascara took a bit long to dry. The mascara its self is very creamy compared to what I have been using this allowed for easy application and minimal clumping, but also resulted in a creamy blob at the end of the brush, increasing the chances of errors! I have long thick eye lashes already, and felt that the bristles on the brush were just too soft and did not support my eye lashes the way it probably should. I enjoy the fact that the mascara stays on! No flacking, no smudging and after a day at work it looked like my mascara was just applied! The formula of the mascara is amazing! It feels light on my eye lashes, it does not weigh my eye lashes down, if I touch my lashes they feel soft and smooth and I love it! My mother also gave this mascara a go, but she did not enjoy using this mascara due to the fact that she has really puffy eye lids and the brush was just to big :( BUT, she loves what it does for my eyes ;) they really do look sculpted and healthy!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply