4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 673
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey BB Babes :)

THE SCANDAL IS OUT and I couldn't be happier :) :) :)

Lashes just got taken to an outrageous new level with Rimmel London ScandalEyes Mascara!

So there's been good reviews, bad reviews and almost everything in between.

I'm here to tell you after that very first single coat of Rimmel London ScandalEyes Mascara I was hooked!!

This product honestly gets a full on 10 out of 10 in my books :) Here's why..

Those of you who have been following my beauty reviews know that I have naturally long, extremely hard to curl, downward growing eyelashes. A combination that is extremely difficult to combat !!..that is until now! :)

Thanx to Rimmel ScandaleEyes Mascara with just one single coat to my lashes Tadam!! Curled, Bold and beautifully defined lashes! My jaw actually dropped when I saw a natural curl to my eye lashes WITHOUT an eyelash curler !!

Sigh..Where has this mascara been all my life :) :) :)

This magical mixture gives you:

3x the collagen for plump, sculpted lashes.
3x the keratin for strong, healthy, gorgeous lashes.

The mascara brush is epic. It's 50% larger and denser to reach corner to corner and get every last lash
The bristles flex in to deposit mascara, in and out to comb through clumps.

Adore the bright orange container. It makes a statement and demands attention :)

Don't miss my video review on this beautiful product coming soon. I can't wait to show you ladies the enormous impact this mascara has made on my bold eyeshadow looks :) Whoo HOO!

Price : R89.95 ( Worth every penny and fantastic value for money-Way to go Rimmel!)

Stay Beautiful!

xxxG*

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SK
Top 100 Reviewer 102 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply