Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 673
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been excited about this product ever since I was asked to review it, and it certainly did not disappoint! It is one of the most inexpensive mascaras on the market (R89.95) that delivers incredible results!

I really love the big MaxDensity brush! After the first application more than 90 percent of my lashes were beautifully coated. Although the big brush was a little intimidating at first, and it took some time to get adjust, it was relatively easy to use – even when coating the tiny lashes on the bottom of the eye and in the corners. It just took some patience and delicate application to coat the tiny lashes.

The mascara - with its thick formula (3x collagen and 3x keratin) – opens and defines the eyes while it creates the effect that your lashes are longer, but it does not “volumize” the lashes. The mascara will definitely not create the false lash effect that the adverts perceptibly suggest. Therefore, if that is the look you desire you will have to apply false lashes with the mascara.

Despite its thick formula the mascara did not clump and it didn’t feel heavy on my lashes – even after two coats. I have experienced many types of mascara that you can actually feel on your lashes, but with the Scandal Eyes Mascara I completely forgot I had it on!

The shade of the mascara is also intense, which makes the eyes pop dramatically. With no eye liner, no eye shadows and no false lashes my eyes looked incredibly scandalous and fabulous!
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply