Review Detail

4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 672
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got sent this lil beaut by the BB Ladies ( Thanks Girls ! ) and was hugely excited when I saw what I was given to review.
This is one of my fav mascaras of all time! REASONS:
- Huge brush that actually helps curl your lashes unlike the finicky brushes that other brands are now supplying
- Soft bristles that make application easy
- Great formula that goes on smoothly and coats the lashes
- Gives you gorgeous lashes which you can build up on

I have done some searching on the web and looked at other reviews to see what people thought and was surprised at some of the blogs out there about this product. A lot of ppl complained about the brush size ( which was a pro for me ) , the bright orange of the packaging ( also a plus for me ) as they said they wanted something stylish ( I never take my mascara out with me unless I am "changing my look '' and going from work to play ), they said it is gooey and clumpy and a lot had pics of how their eyes looked ( I think they put too much on and didn't layer it - don't they know how to apply mascara? ). The other thing ppl complained about was that it get clumpy on the brush after awhile and I havent used it long enough to get to that stage yet ( only had it since last week Thursday ).

This product is something I will buy and continue to buy...its not only effective but also really good value. - how many of your current mascara's cost R90? Most of mine cost over R200 and one that cost me a small fortune and didn't do what it promised.

This is going to be one of those products that people will fall into one of two categories: Love it or hate it. Best thing to do is go to one of the stores that let you try testers and have a go.

P.S. In my photo - the eye on the right has the Scandal'Eye Mascara and the one on the left a general mascara ( not a volume one ).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply