Review Detail

4.3 28 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 21, 2012 672
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When i was young, it was all about what to wear and how to wear it in order to look good, however, times have changed and now we can use actual beauty products to look good and make us feel like we can take over the world.
I have been wearing mascara since high school, which is about 10 years ago so i know a little something or two about it, however, the amount of times you try products out until you find the right one is endless... they either clump too much, or don’t clump enough, don’t curl your lashes, or are too wet! When did mascara purchasing get so complicated?
Well ladies, the search is over, because i can undoubtedly say that i have found the perfect one! Happiness! Not only does it come in a bright orange tube, it is BIG, and come on ladies, we all know how you feel about that ;)
Long story short, this product is perfect, literally, it doesn’t clump, it spreads your lashes out perfectly to give you the big doe eyed look, doesn’t make them too wet and yes, it comes off no problemmo.... so what more can a girl ask for? Price you ask? Well, it is so damn affordable that you could buy a few, just so you know you will always have stock.
So don’t waste anymore time, go and get it, you won’t miss it! Just remember, big orange tube!
Much love
Carla

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply