Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Foundations October 31, 2010 540
Rimmel Pro Lycra Professional Finish – 357 Azteque
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Now you ladies probably have noticed how I am currently obsessed with matte, pastel nail polishes! I just can’t resist when I see them, and I have to try them out! I can’t rave about how AMAZING this nail polish is! I have never used a nail varnish where I was satisfied with the colour payoff with just one coat of nail polish!!! You can see from my second picture how incredibly the colour payoff is with just one coat – no second coat needed whatsoever – unless you really, really want to apply a second coat because the brush is so EASY and quick to use! I love love LOVE the Maxi Brush. It is slighter wider than the Xpress Brush that comes with the 60 seconds nail polish. The brush covers the entire nail all in one go, which prevents streaking and takes you seconds to apply. I love it even more than the Xpress Brush!

It definitely lasts up to 10 days only if you apply a top coat on it. It doesn’t otherwise... But it is definitely more chip-resistant than other brands that I have used, which is a plus.

If anyone had to ask me whether I liked Rimmel’s Lycra Pro Nail Varnish or the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail varnish (which I also did a review on) I would say I love Lycra’s colour payoff, its ease in applying and that you get 2ml extra for the same price, but I love the Rimmel 60 seconds bright pastel colours more. I actually wanted to get Rimmel’s Lycra Pro Nail Varnish in Milk Chocolate, but they don’t seem to sell that anywhere I go :( So I bought Azteque instead. If Lycra comes out with a more extensive colour range, I would so buy more of these!!
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply