Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Nail Polishes March 05, 2015 428
Beautiful Celebrity Bash is affordable and relatively long lasting
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am in love with the colour Celebrity Bash (391) by Rimmel London in their Salon Pro range. It is a beautiful dark red for winter. I know it’s not winter yet but seeing as I do not have a proper red lipstick I decided to Red my Nails for April.

The actual nail polish has quite a thick and sticky consistency therefore you can get good coverage when applied with its chubby brush. Beware this is not a quick drying nail polish so make sure that you have plenty of time for each layer to dry. But once dry it has a great finish and stays put for the whole working week. Rimmel London claims the Salon Pro nail polish with Lycra will last up to 10 days, it is chip resistant and has anti-fade colour. I think this is a really good nail polish at an affordable price but unfortunately it does not last 10 days, it started to chip around day 6 and I noticed the colour start to lose it luxurious shine.

Though Salon Pro with Lycra nail polish does not live up to Rimmel London's hype it is a gem in its affordable price range and outshines other nail polishes in the same bracket.

PS If you want to scare yourself look up the ingredients - yep polyethylene is there along with a whole bunch of other nasty chemicals :(
391 Celebrity Bash
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply