Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Nail Polishes September 23, 2011 454
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 415 Instyle Coral
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There’s a reason why I keep buying Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes! They are affordable, great quality and they come out with irresistible colours every month or so. This colour is no exception! From the picture you can see just how fabulous it looks! I’m a bit pale now, but I think that with a tan this colour will look even more gorgeous (if that is even possible, lol). The brush makes it really super easy to apply, you just need to be careful not to pick up too much product. It’s better to apply 3 thin layers than to apply 2 thick ones. Usually for Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polishes I only need 2 layers, but for this one I use 3 just so that it is super opaque. But 2 coats should be enough. This nail polish dries in under 60 seconds as advertised and is super awesome for applying quickly before an event. Sometimes I apply it just before I drive and aim the air con towards my hands. Nail perfection in no time baby! ;)
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
September 24, 2011
Such a pretty colour! Am definitely going to hunt down this colour for summer - your manicure looks perfect by the way! Cant believe u did your nails yourself!
A
atomickitten
September 25, 2011
Thanks Maryanne! :) I adore this colour too! Received so many compliments on the colour this weekend :) I hope you find it, the colour will look awesome on you! Practice makes perfect ;)
K
kikobunny0102
September 26, 2011
Beautiful colour. I totally agree with you - I also find Rimmel colours irresistable. They have so many corals at the moment. From the bottle I also like Cocktail Passion.
K
Kiki
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply