Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 18 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 28, 2012 486
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently bought two of these balm stains and I am quite happy with my purchase. My favourite at the moment is Honey (001). Perfect for me for everyday use. One coat of Honey looks a lot like my natural lip colour – I like this as it doesn’t look like I’m wearing anything, but my lips look lovely! You can built up the colour nicely too. The product goes on nice and smooth and my lips do feel moisturized, but that feeling unfortunately does not last very long. So I have to apply some lip balm or 8-hour cream shortly after. Revlon is forgiven as most products with some ‘staying power’ do dry out my lips a bit. If you suffer from dry lips, make sure your lips are exfoliated before you apply and keep them moisturized. I love the fact that the colour stays put for quite a while. It does slowly fade, but lasts much longer than most of my other lip products. And it doesn’t transfer. Yeah! I also love the minty scent and the cute packaging. I still need to see how long it lasts before replacing, so I can’t yet say if the price justifies the amount of product that you receive. All-in-all, I am very happy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply