Review Detail

3.9 9 0.5
BB Creams December 10, 2013 407
revlon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being a no-fuss, recent user of make-up I was thrilled to be introduced to Revlons Photoready Range. Then the hype surrounding BB Creams had me wanting more. Eventually, Revlon got aboard the revolutionary train and came up with their Photoready BB Cream.

It's ever prominent promotions and ad's in almost every magazine publication had me convinced this was the only BB Cream for me!

It offers perfect skin without all the layers( And yet here I though, layers were all teh range for Autumn). Revlon offers a lightweight BB Cream that HYDRATES like a moisturizer, SMOOTHES like a primer, COVERS like a foundation, BLURS flaws like a concealer and PROTECTS with an SPF30 like a sunblock.

And YES, this creamy formula definitely does deliver on all their said benefits. It leaves skin soft, supple and even in tone. I didnt appreciate the fact that my skin tone matched the darkest shade in the range. This means that their colour palette is a tad warped. Darker or Lighter shaded women might make a hasty purchase if they dont seek the help of a cosmetic assistant.

The consistency of the cream is smooth and airy. It blends onto skin easily and leave an almost irredescent shine. This "glittery" look is known throughout the photoready range. This effect helps absorb and disperse light evenly to achieve a flawless "photoshopped" look.

This BB Cream is extremely versatile in both helping to achieve perfect "FB" photos, looking fresh and perfect at all times or even for the outdoors as it contains a relatively high SPF.

The cream does indeed cover marks, dis-colourations and scars with ease all whilst being extra moisturizing and long-wearing.

I wore this BB Cream for a beach photo shoot and was absolutely thrilled with the results. My skin looked matte and shine free. My pimples and uneven tone were banished and a smooth canvas was achieved. The one aspect I really loved about this cream was that it was able to adapt to the different skin shades of my mum, sisters and I. This is great in saving on costs but not so great when theres one tube amongst 4 females..EEEeeeKkk!

This product overall is Revolutionary! Revlon has once againcame out on top with a product that delivers on all its 5 promises. Unfortunatley I cannot continue using this marvelous BB Cream as my sensitive skin reacted very badly to this formula.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply