Review Detail

3.9 9 0.5
BB Creams December 10, 2013 410
My Honest Take on this product...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly we need to understand my skin to understand how this product worked for me: I have a yellow undertone to my skin, T Zone can get oily depending on the weather and have a few dry patches here and there, I am also prone to pigmentation and blemishes. I have read it is not recommended for oily skin and my main motivation for purchasing this product was because of the claim of it being lightweight and having a SPF 30

I found this BB Bream applied quite nicely, consistency was sort of thick which tricked me into thinking MAX Coverage (I was wrong) blended well and left a sort of dewy look to my skin...

I did set it with a bit of powder because I have read that it does not last very long..

Fast forward 2h30min:
I started looking really oily but once I blotted it looked good again

Pros:
SPF 30
Blended really well
the 040 suited my skin tone quite well
Easy application if you are on the go/don't have much time for make up in the morning
It did moisturize well as claimed

Cons:
I didn't find my flaws were blurred
Started to look oily after a few hours
Did not cover like a foundation
After blotting (with blotting paper) for about 5 or 6 times product was almost non existent.

I am in no way a beauty professional but based on my find I would imagine this product working really well for someone with Normal or dry skin
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply