fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have wanted this product ever since it came out as an alternative to lip stick or lip gloss that would actually stay on my lips and not transfer anywhere during the day.I love this product! it really does everything it claims to do! it is really pigmented and easy to apply with the pen type design and it lasted me for 8 hours with inbetween eating and drinking. The balm creates an extra shine to the colour and also adds a little extra moisture. It is scentless once applied to the tips and it is so feather light you actually forget it is there! when i drink it doesnt transfer which is amazing. what i would have liked with the balm though is for them to have a screw mechanism to turn the balm up and down instead of having it just stitting up like it does so just a tip when you pull off the cap off the balm side be very careful also when applying the balm afterwards do not press hard as the balm is very soft and it will break off. another tip ensure you expoliate your lips before applying otherwise the dead skin on the lips will make your lips have dark and light patches all over which is not sexy lol but all in all you will need to try this product! i will definately be going out and buying more colours :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply