Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 18 0.5
Lipsticks December 06, 2012 617
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being an absolute make up junkie, I did my own happy dance when I received my Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede. First thing I did was admire the packaging, there is definitely something more sleek and sexy about lipstick packaging in the longer tube with a clear lid. I ripped it open and put a coat on my lips, wow wow this lipstick is magic. It glides on so smoothly and gives your lips that much needed burst of colour
The best thing about it though is that it does not leave my lips dry and flaky which is something I find when using a colour stay lipstick. My lips stayed moisturised all day AND I did not lose the lipstick. Revlon definitely delivered on this one as the lipstick stayed through all my day to day activities being coffee, water, food and kisses.
At the end of a rough day I was pleased to see that my lips still felt amazing and still had an amazing colour.
I used colour 010 Womenswear and will definitely be purchasing another one when I have managed to use this one up. My lips are very thin and I often struggle to find a lipstick that does not make me feel as though I have just put lipstick on dental floss but this lipstick certainly did wonders for me. I’m sold

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply