Review Detail

3.6 11 0.5
Lipsticks April 15, 2013 365
What happened?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought 2 of these many years ago in "Cruise Collection" and "Finale" and they wore beautifully! I recommended them to everyone! I used up both colours as quickly as I got them. The colour lasted forever and they weren't drying on my lips at all. They didn't feel thick and icky either.

Then last year I bought another shade in "Trendsetter" and everything just felt off about it. The colour was insanely pretty and so vibrant and in your face but the formula was drier and thicker almost. The 1st few applications went fine but after a month or 2 it started feeling very unnatural on my lips. Almost wax crayon like. The product started building up on the inner rim of my lip and gunked up so much that when you remove it half of your lip is bare. AND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I SWORE BY THESE LIPPIES.

Somewhere, something went wrong but I will not be repurchasing this product ever again. I do however LOVE LOVE LOVE their Colourburst Matte Balms, Super Lustrous Lipstick and their HD Matte Liquid Lipstick.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply