Review Detail

3.6 11 0.5
Lipsticks April 15, 2013 365
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede: 080 Fashionista
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These lipsticks are no where new to the beauty shelves and I've had mine for quite some time. The ColorStay Ultimate Suede lipsticks are extremely long lasting and very matte. At first I didn't really like these lipsticks because they used to make my lips feel absolutely uncomfortable, until I got used to them. You won't really feel anything suede on your lips, however if you exfoliate your lips often and you always use a very moisturising lip balm, a few minutes after applying the lipstick, if you feel your lips, they feel amazingly soft and smooth.

The product has a cute packaging which I find quite strong, the bottom barrel of the lipstick has the shade of the lipstick while the top part has a smooth velvet soft black barrel. The barrel has a hard clear plastic cover, while the lid is also a hard plastic lid, which displays most of the lipstick.

The lipstick shade 080 Fashionista is a burnt red shade which has a soft shimmer, the lipstick doesn't appear as dark on lips so it needs two or three layers to look like the actual shade. After applying the lipstick, it needs a few minutes to set in and lips may feel slightly sticky or tacky, after pressing you lips against a tissue, the sticky feeling should go away.

I find these lipsticks extremely long lasting, they last around 6 to 8 hours which I find impressive. I would really recommend you give these lipsticks a try, they retail around R120 which is reasonably worth it because you're getting your money's worth, however if you don't like your lips to feel waxy or heavy, I wouldn't recommend this product for you.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply