4.5 30 0.5
Foundations June 08, 2011 650
Revlon Colorstay
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pros:
I have used this Colorstay foundation for a good 5 years and it works exceptionally well. It goes on easily and I find that it covers beautifully. If you have a problem skin or big pores, this is the foundation for you. It has a maximum cover and as stated, it has a natural flawless look and you still look fresh at 5pm after wearing the foundation for the whole day.
It is very good value for money and a bottle lasts about 2 months if you use it every day!
It's a good summer foundation because it has a SPF and it's oil free so you don't feel like it is melting off your face.

Cons:
In the winter months however, it is better to use the Revlon foundation with the moisturizer as I find it does make dry skin in winter look even worse.
The other downfall of this foundation is that on the bottle it says "Won't rub off with normal activity" but sadly it does rub off onto your collar if it's close to your face and when you hug someone you have to make sure you don't get too close to their shirt else you leave a nice base smudge on their shirt.
T
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply