Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Foundations June 08, 2011 648
The switch from natural tan to Golden beige
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Natural tan used to be My shade but surprisingly after years of using this shade, I finally noticed it was a tad dark or either my skin lightened for some reason. I visited the hub and and saw that there was a huge make up price reduction. I found the last colorstay foundation but in the shade golden beige and it was for Combination /oily skin. I still bought it.. And what an amazing decision. This color suits me to perfection. The formula is richer and gives me a flawless finish. It mattifies without drying out my skin or giving me that cakey look.

I'm quite taken back as I have relatively dry skin and this foundation still suits my skin. I've gotten quite a few compliments even from my husband, who is always oblivious to anything make up related lol.

I must mention that I visited Revlon counters at Edgar's prior to this purchase asking for advice and samples but as usual was told I couldn't get a sample because there were no containers to put it in. Wow, you wouldn't believe how often I was told that.. Which is why I'm over the moon that I found the perfect shade all by myself.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply