Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Foundations June 08, 2011 647
relaunched with a pump
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

And so the packaging with the long awaited pump was launched about 2 months ago in SA. We've only been asking for a pump like forever, and it's only taken Revlon 3 years to respond (I believe this was launched with a pump in Australia about 3 years ago.) Anyhow, the pump just makes this product that much more appealing as dispensing it is now much more sanitary and you can dispense exactly the right amount.

This always used to be my HG foundation but Revlon has tinkered with the formula and shades over the years and after much trial and error with finding a shade match, I very reluctantly had to part ways. I switched to EL Double Wear (at twice the price and also sans pump). The new formulation no longer contains Softflex and the shade range has been tweaked (no longer has Golden Beige which suited me perfectly!) But I was soooo excited when I discovered that it now has a pump, that I decided to relook the situation! And I'm so glad I did. I am now matched to the shade True Beige and the formula is very similar to the fail safe formula I remember. It doesnt dry as quickly as I remember on application and the coverage can be built up or sheared out. I love that it doesn't transfer, lasts all day, is easily removed with pre- cleansing oil, and keeps the oilies at bay all day. And the price for a foundation that ticks all those boxes makes it hands down the best value 'foundation that money can buy . I alternate foundations daily depending on my skin concerns but this is definitely my HG foundation. I'm so glad that we've been reunited :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply